Tuesday, June 09, 2009

News from the Doctor

I got a call yesterday from the doctor's office with the results of my ultrasound from May 29th. My ovaries are not overstimulated on 150 mg Clomid, and therefore I am cleared to bump it up to 200 mg Clomid next cycle. I will be on 200 mg Clomid for three months before being referred to a Reproductive Endocrinologist. I'm hoping it won't take all of that, but facts are facts and Clomid hasn't gotten me pregnant yet (though it does seem to be helping me to ovulate - or at least, to have cycles that are closer to normal in length: 37 & 35 days instead of 3-4 months).

I'm guessing that we're out for this cycle. I'm not giving up yet, but the timing of when ovulation likely occurred (I'm fairly certain it's passed) was over this past weekend, which was exceptionally busy and not exactly a time when we had any privacy.

No comments: