Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Darn Thermometer

Well, my thermometer failed me this morning. I always temp and then put it away, coming back later when I really wake up to check my temperature so I can input it onto my chart. Today when I went back to check my temp - this is what the screen looked like: --.- Like I can enter that as a valid temp. Sheesh.

I need to pick up the house AGAIN.... it's so frustrating. The front room was shiny clean on Sunday, (Sunday!) and now it's cluttered again. I feel like I'm never going to get it all together.

I think it's also time to take down my Christmas cards. I love them all, they're gorgeous. But it is about time for that set of doors to become just doors again and not a showcase. They'll be a showcase once again come the end of Febuary, and then again in April, and November. Any time we get cards that's where they go.

I'm trying not to feel disheartened by our lack of success in ttc. We've done better with intercourse timing this month (week?) but I think we both need something of a break. I'm really trying to hold out on TAB until April or May, but the reality of it is that it will probably be emotionally better for both of us to stop trying so hard for awhile. The stress is really getting to us both. I had a meltdown over the holidays because I was supposed to be O-ing and we couldn't get any privacy to have sex! I still can't believe it. And as it turned out, it was a moot point since I still haven't O'd. It appears that Clomid will not work for me on CD 3-7. It was good on 4-8 and 5-9, but 3-7 has done nothing for me.

No comments: