Friday, October 15, 2004

A fairly decent day.

So aside from the fact that today is CD 1, and CD 1 always sucks simply by being CD 1, I had a pretty good day. The cramps weren't so bad that Advil wouldn't take them away, and I didn't leak onto my clothes at all (always my biggest fear). Also, I had no snotty customers and my manager let me spend the last half-hour of my shift on the computer, and off my feet.

I don't remember if I mentioned it before, but I auditioned for a local community theatre production of "Oliver!" and I got a part. I'm going to be a "Workhouse Assistant". It's not much, but it is something. I had been hoping for a bigger part, but maybe next time. I'm just planning to have a good time with this and not complain about what I got.

That's it for now, more later!!

No comments: