Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Long time no blog...

So yeah, I've been really bad about blogging lately. It's not a lack of desire, although at times it has been a lack of thought. There are honestly times that I forget that I even have a blog, and someone mentioning to me that they haven't seen an update in awhile jogs my memory. (insert little blushing smiley here).

I'm working a lot more now that I have been transferred to the garden center. I am done with being in the play. It was a lot of fun, but very much stressful and I am glad to have it done with. I'll be posting more on that later on when I get a few photos to go with it.

Today I mowed on the yard, then came in and took a shower. Jon decided that he wanted to mow some as well, and now our yard is nearly completely mowed, in only one day! What a concept! He even raked a large portion of the yard. He has decided that we need a wheelbarrow, to make raking the front yard easier if for no other reason. I think it would also make it easier to get the sticks and things out of the yard, since we could stop just tossing them out of the way of the mower and actually get rid of them.

But we're done with yardwork for the day and Jon's in the shower now. When he gets out of the shower, he wants to go get ice cream. I don't blame him, mowing & raking is hot, sweaty work.

1 comment:

~Tanya~ said...

Yard work = no fun!
Yeah for getting it done in 1 day.