Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Been a while....

So I know it's been a while since I posted here. Things get busy and I often just forget that I even have a blog that someone might want to read.
February was a rough month for me. It probably will be my worst month for a long time, too. On about Feb 16th, Dakota (had she been born) would have been 2 years old. And I am constantly seeing children who are about that same age - it's as if there was a baby boom then and I missed it, which is very depressing. Add that to the fact that my grandfather died during Feb my senior year of high school, and it makes for a real downer of a month, even though my birthday is in Feb and even when wonderful things happen during the month (such as a friend having a baby, which happened this year).

But now it's March, and March has got to be better, right? March has its own down moments, but I think that things are going better so it's going to be fine.
Except for one strange thing - I had a dream last night that I got a BFP on two digital tests.... and woke up to find that AF had arrived. Even though I was expecting AF today (I've been having bad cramps the past two days, which really sucked) it was still something of a blow to have that great dream and wake up to AF. But it's okay. I'm going to the doctor this month and will discuss my options with him then.

No comments: