Monday, April 06, 2009

31DBBB, Day 1

I am participating in a challenge called 31 Days to Build a Better Blog. Day One's task is to create an elevator pitch for my blog. For those of you who do not know what an elevator pitch is (I didn't), here is a definition from Wikipedia:
“An elevator pitch is an overview of an idea for a product, service, or project. The name reflects the fact that an elevator pitch can be delivered in the time span of an elevator ride (for example, thirty seconds or 100-150 words).”

Part of creating an elevator pitch is defining what exactly my blog is about. This particular blog is not about anything specific, which makes pitching it a tad difficult. But I'll do what I can and see where it takes me.

My elevator pitch (which will also become the tagline for this blog):
This blog is about the ups and downs in the life of an infertile couple as they strive to create their family. Nieces and nephews abound and are dearly loved, but sons and daughters are much harder to come by and strongly desired.

No comments: