Sunday, April 29, 2007

Six Pounds!

In my first week on Weight Watchers, I lost six pounds!! I am so excited!!
I'm sure that a large portion of it has to do with the fact that I am drinking a LOT less soda now. That doesn't make it any less exciting!

It also means that I may already have to do an alteration on a skirt I'm making for myself! I was just waiting to have time to install the zipper, and since I have lost over an inch off my waist in the past week, I now have to try it on before I finish with it to see if it will be too big. Luckily there is a side seam that is not connected to a zipper, so if I do have to take it in an inch or two, I'll just do it on that side. The skirt will then be not quite symmetrical, but I don't really care about that. I'll be much more excited that I had to take it in!

No comments: