Monday, July 21, 2014

Debating a New Diet

This morning's visit to the scale was rather depressing.  So much so that I'm not even willing to post the number on my blog, and I'm usually pretty open about the number.  I feel that publishing the number gives people a way to see how things are going.  Well, today I'm going to leave it at, "They're not going well."

I recently read something about the concept of intermittent fasting, and I'm thinking of giving it a try.  There is some deprivation involved (after all, no diet is without it), but it's not as restrictive as most.  I'm still trying to decide which version of the diet I'm going to try.  There is one where calories are restricted, and there is one where time is restricted (as in, you only eat within a certain time frame, usually 8 hours in the middle of your day).

No comments: